Interested in shaping the future of Radiation Therapy?
Varian Medical Systems, Baden/ Switzerland, is looking for a
Product Manager Clinical Solutions
In this position you will provide product management for the foundation of the Treatment Management System in Radiation Oncology Environment.
- As product owner you work closely together with customers, product managers, marketing and engineering.
- Together with other product manager you develop product strategy and roadmap for treatment management system.
- Research customer needs and recommend the development of new products and product enhancements.
- Write use cases and product requirements based upon user needs, the overall product portfolio and the competitive environment.
- Develop customer relationships during development to ensure the product meets customer needs, to measure product performance, to prove product claims.
- Work with worldwide engineering teams to ensure an understanding of the requirements and an implementation that thrills users.
- Provide expertise to quality review teams and in the preparation of hazard analyses; review and prioritize the correction of product discrepancies.
- Support Product Marketing in the planning and execution of advertising and technical literature programs and participate in technical conferences and trade exhibitions.
- Dosimetrist or RTT with 5+ years clinical experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Product Management experience is a plus.
- Language proficiency: Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to drive programs and to negotiate trade-offs between differing teams.
Varian Medical Systems Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. The company employs more than 6,800 people around the world. At our R&D site in Baden with more than 220 employees we specialize in the development of imaging soft- and hardware.
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment? We look forward to receiving your application. Job Code 9429BR. Apply here