Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Compliance Analyst (m/f) (temporary for 12 month)
Supports the Compliance Associate Director EMEA North and the Compliance Office in general tasks related to the assessment of contractual relationships, educational grants and other interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) as well as in the related tracking/monitoring in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region. The position also involves exposure to highly sensitive information such as contracts with HCPs and requires the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. It also requires considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Preparing compliance analysis related to the Corporate Compliance Program (CCP)
- Supporting the establishment, maintenance and update of written policies and procedures
- Initiating appropriate corrective & preventive actions for Compliance policies violations or other process deviations; supporting the Compliance Associate Director EMEA in related activities
- Preparing training material and logistics to educate and train employees on CCP policies and procedures, compliance best practices, FCPA, and related matters mainly for the Compliance North Region (UK, Ireland, Nordics, BeNeLux, South Africa)
- Supporting the organization of internal/external trainings and meetings (incl. drafting of presentation and training material, travel logistics, etc.)
- Reviewing of various requests submitted to Compliance, particularly requests for HCP agreements and educational grants through the Arrangements Management System (AMS)
- Supporting the Associate Director North in the handling and prioritization of questions/requests related to the Compliance policies and procedures
- First point of support for employees of other departments in regards to the AMS
- Conducting procedural trainings and system trainings under the supervision of the Associate Director North
- Conducting background checks on HCPs, institutions, business partners and affiliates
- Monitoring/tracking HCP interactions through systems and through reports submitted to Compliance
- Record keeping and filing of Compliance documentation
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor in Legal, Business Administration, or equivalent (Master degree is a plus)
- 5 years experience in in a compliance/legal, financial or analytical role or educational background with specialization in Compliance
- Strong organizational and written communication skills as well as strong detail orientation and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a significant workload precisely and accurately in a fast-paced, at times stressful environment with strict deadlines
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships across and outside the department
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, and cultural sensitivity
- High level of integrity and independence when reviewing requests
- Native or fluent in English and good knowledge in German (French or Italian is a plus)
- Strong in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience on contract management systems (ARIBA, MediSpend, others) is a plus
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team.Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application through the following LINK.