Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Associate Director Compliance (m/f)
Primary responsibility is to provide compliance guidance and analysis related to the Zimmer Biomet Corporate Compliance Program (CCP) and enhancements thereto and to execute and manage process improvement and infrastructure development for the CCP and related functions. Actively participating and leading of committees. Secondary responsibility will be to support the on-site employee Compliance training and monitoring as well as tracking functions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing of compliance guidance and analysis related to the CCP and any enhancements thereto regarding the EMEA North region (Comprising of UK, Ireland, Nordics, Russia &CIS, and eastern Europe and South Africa)
- Managing of the process improvement projects with responsibilities ranging from identifying new risks and process improvement needs, creating implementation/training plans, operationalizing new processes,
and transitioning as appropriate new processes to transactional functions of Compliance Office or other areas of the Company
- Coordinating of the involvement of key stakeholders from who input is needed for process improvements which are cross-functional in nature
- Establishing, maintaining and updating of the written policies and procedures related to the CCP
- Developing the superior knowledge about Zimmer Biomet’s businesses, its significant risks and the industry in general; and developing the strong partnerships with key stakeholders who run the businesses
- Keeping informed on current issues and trends involving compliance best practices and other applicable compliance/legal issues
- Designing mechanisms to prevent misconduct and track/implement corrective action as needed
- Educating and training employees on CCP policies and procedures, compliance best practices, FCPA, and related matters and the consequence of non-compliance
- Participating as advisor to compliance committees
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Master of Law and at least 10 years in legal/compliance environment with significant responsibility, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intimate knowledge of and experience with US and EMEA healthcare regulations
- Must have demonstrated ability to function at varied levels including “hands-on” detail work and higher level strategic thinking along with the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management and especially with the headquarter in US
- Must have demonstrated outstanding diplomatic and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Requires strong analytical skills, excellent organizational skills, sound problem identification/solving skills, be detail oriented, and have overall solid business acumen as well as a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and a high motivation and self-starter
- Fluent in English, German or French (each other language is a plus)
- Must have well-balanced personality, superb intercultural skills and be strong team worker
This dynamic Position has a willingness to travel from 20-30% worldwide.
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team.Zimmer offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application through the following Link.
Herr Philip Schott
Human Resources Manager
8408 Winterthur www.zimmerbiomet.com