Business Analyst Risk / Reporting
Business Analyst Risk / Reporting wanted within an international bank in Zurich.
Your experience / skills:
- Expertise in risk reporting and risk analysis
- Sound knowledge in credit risk and capital market instruments
- Coding experience in VBA/SQL/SAS
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts combined with high level of commitment and strong customer focus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German would be a big plus
- Creating and updating management & governance risk reports for the senior management, risk committees, risk officers, monitoring units, regulators and internal / external audit
- Sourcing data and calculating risk with SQL, SAS and VBA
- Working closely with investment risk control, risk methodology, risk officers, Project teams and risk IT
- Supporting strategic and regulatory projects
- Preparing worklists for the monitoring risk control in Switzerland and other global units
Duration: 3 MM++
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 9559
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more