In this function the Business Analyst is responsible for developing business requirements contributing to the target of the project and its scope. In this context the Business Requirements Manager is able to understand the current processes and is capable to transfer all relevant aspects in a new baseline as a starting point for implementation and IT development.
Your challenge – your opportunity to grow!
We offer coaching and consulting to our clients in the areas of Program and Project Management, Organisation and Process Management, IT and Corporate Management, Risk Management and Compliance. Our team has large and deep project management knowledge and experience as well as Business and IT know-how. Our goal is to identify and implement the right solutions that fit the particular situation to gain the best value for our clients.
- Responsible for developing business requirements for the Client Advisory Process from A-Z
- Business requirements specifications for various aspects of the Wealth Management client advisory
- Analysis of the current processes set-up and transfer relevant aspects in a new baseline as starting point for the implementation
- Client reporting, portfolio diagnostics and optimization, product advice
- Information content specifications and presentation
- Close collaboration with the IT for the definition of the functional specifications
- Monitoring of the implementation progress and process
- Solid experience in the financial industry, especially experience in implementing change within the Wealth Management sector
- Excellent knowledge of the Client Advisory Proces, especially the client information and investment proposal part
- Experience with online multi-channel platform design (mobile banking / e-banking)
- Ability to manage and interact in a complex international stakeholder environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop relationships
- German and English must be fluent
At Pragmatica, we believe that an organisation is only as successful as the people within it. That’s why we aim to pioneer when it comes to giving our employees every chance to develop their careers and grow as part of the Pragmatica team.
(internal job reference: 795)