Some two million customers put their trust in AXA Winterthur. They rely on our advice and experience in personal, property, liability and life insurance as well as occupational benefits insurance. The leading Swiss insurer is a dynamic company with an ambitious vision: to create the scope for customers to move beyond just financial protection and enjoy a care-free life - with straightforward digital processes and innovative products and services in the key areas of life such as mobility, living, and entrepreneurship. Day in, day out, some 4,000 employees and 2,600 colleagues in the 277 general agencies and agencies pursue this vision. AXA Winterthur belongs to the AXA Group. Its 2015 business volume amounted to CHF 11.1 billion.
Would you like to join us in setting new standards? As Switzerland's leading insurer we offer ambitious individuals attractive career opportunities with lots of flexibility. Take the plunge and join a company whose corporate culture is known for its openness – come over to our side.
AXA Winterthur as an employer
- 44 percent of the workforce is female and 56 percent is male
- The company has over 100 different professions
- 48 percent of women and 17 percent of men employees work part-time
- 11 percent of all employees work regularly from their homeoffice
- The company has employees from 33 countries
- The company trains over 200 apprentices each year