Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Financial Advisory - Analytic & Forensic Technology E-Discovery, Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our customers customised advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. Is financial advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
The eDiscovery team within Forensic Technology is a national practice dealing with a variety of global fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- As the technical expert you will work alongside our forensic investigation teams, corporate and law firm clients on a variety of projects.
- This role will allow you to combine your technical expertise in network scoping, data collection and data processing with your problem solving ability and methodical approach to find meaningful review workflows for clients.
- You will be required to work closely with clients to understand their needs and to then to plan and supervise the collection and processing of the data, and presenting it for their review in the agreed format.
- You are likely to be working on multiple projects and have to manage your own and your team's time accordingly.
- Within the eDiscovery team you will also have a role supporting the development of new propositions to solve our client issues and involvement with business development.
- Completed university degree with excellent academic credentials and business focus
- Strong understanding of the legal landscape for eDiscovery
- Strong skills in the administration of document review platforms (f.e. working knowledge of relativity or similar review platform technologies)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (computer forensic analysis skills, Microsoft SQL Server, working knowledge of Nuix or other data processing tools, PRINCE2, SharePoint, Backup and archiving technologies)
- An ability to build relationships and liaise with clients and to manage technical teams
- Experience of project-based delivery and willingness to work abroad
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rueegg at email@example.com