Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Financial Advisory Forensic & Dispute Services, Investigation Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our customers customised advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. Is financial advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
The Core Forensic & Dispute Services practice helps counsel with challenging financial and economic issues in complex litigation and other business dispute cases. We provide valuable financial insight and clarity to counsel during all stages of a business dispute, from case theory development and discovery to expert witness testimony.
What you can expect from us
- Perform complete analysis of accounting, finance, economic issues in the context of business transactions; provide recommendations where applicable
- Balance multiple client projects and effectively evaluate issues and appropriately delegate tasks to managers and staff; demonstrate proper planning and supervision control
- Independently perform complex research projects and write professional-level reports summarizing facts, findings, and conclusions and manage project teams
- Excellent writing skills and preparation of final draft deliverables on diverse projects, including accounting and fraud investigations and complex business litigation matters
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management (Coach, mentor, counsel, and provide job training for staff)
- Market services to existing clients, implement marketing and targeting strategies
- Build client base and internal (cross-functional) and external relationships; originate and manage established revenue targets
- Completed economic university degree with excellent academic credentials and CPA, CFA, CF, MBA, or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)
- 5 + years of technical accounting, auditing and/or financial advisory related experience - forensic accounting, investigation or litigation services
- Ability to analyse companies from a financial, operational and industry perspective
- Demonstrated technical excellence, ability to manage and run investigations with a broad view and understanding of how financial documentary evidence integrates with other forms of evidence as well as the
- Ability to lead and manage significant client engagements (absolutely flexible with the 80-100% travel requirements of client service projects)
- Proficiency in German/English or French/English, any other language a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg at email@example.com.