Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Risk Advisory Cyber Risk Services, Manager
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? If so, our Risk Advisory service line is the place to be!
Join the Cyber Risk Services team and help our clients to secure their businesses against an increasingly vast and complex array of threats. Learn and apply risk-based approaches to the protection against, detection of, and response to attacks.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Your role will involve providing advisory services to clients in areas related to security, privacy and resilience.
- You will be taking a leadership position within a high performance team.
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a university or technical college in information security, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or similar field.
- 5 years' experience in the field of information security field and management of projects with a good understanding of security relevant industry standards such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, ITIL, SOGP, PCI DSS.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: information security, management systems (ISMS), identity and access management, privacy and data protection, application security, server security and threat & vulnerability management.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, PRINCE2 and ITIL as well as technical certifications in solutions such as DLP, SIEM and penetration testing are advantageous.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at email@example.com