Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Senior Sustainable Investment Analyst
Business UnitResearch, Asset & Products & SalesFunction/PositionSenior Sustainable Investment AnalystLocationZurichFunction/Position objectivesWe are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Sustainable Investment Research team. The successful candidate is able to identify, analyze and implement financial and sustainability relevant aspects into our investment process and has a passion for the topic sustainable investing. The Senior Analyst possesses outstanding analytical and quantitative skills and will be working closely with financial analysts and portfolio managers.Responsibilities
* Identification, analysis and integration of financial and sustainability relevant aspects within specific sectors.
* Identify possibilities and design procedures to structure and interpret financial and sustainability relevant data in order to provide insights to the Sustainable Investment Team.
* Regular and close cooperation with financial analysts and portfolio managers in order to ensure the integration of sustainability within the investment process.
* Write regular papers on specific companies, sectors and themes in order to inform investment decision takers.
* Ensure as project manager that the topic sustainability will be an integral part of the investment cycle.
* Masters degree in a relevant field and/or education in business or finance, certification as CFA is an advantage
* Minimum of 5 years experience as investment professional with successful track record in sustainable investment
* Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills to implement relevent investment tools and solutions
* Strong organization skills as well as the ability to set clear priorities are essential, experience with project management is an advantage
* Very good communication, presentation and writing skills
* Excellent command of English and/or German/French (spoken and written)
Activity rate100%ContactHega Schultz, +41 (0)58 317 40 79Functional informationPierin Menzli, +41 (0)58 317 45 74Please send your application to:Only direct applications will be considered.