Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions. For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
Corporate Controller (100%)
As “Corporate Controller” you are a member of the Corporate Controlling Team within Group Controlling.
In your role as an experienced Senior you are mainly responsible for the management reporting for the Group Executive Board and the steering of the group wide planning process. In this context you are proficient to manage different stakeholders, accelerate the group wide input with high diligent quality and adherence to deadlines. You are able to analyse the group wide P&L, identify deviations and dispose more detailed analyses where needed. You work conceptual to continuously improve Management Information and adapt it to dynamic business needs. You are further asked to establish and design financial reporting- and controlling concepts as well as processes and their implementation. You act as a Partner for other financial departments as Accounting, Planning & Consolidation and other Controlling departments.
- Manage monthly reporting to Group Executive Board in timely manner, thus enabling management to take appropriate decisions
- Manage and drive group wide closing processes for Management Accounting
- Own Forecasting & Budgeting process and manage different stakeholders through all business areas and regions
- Design and develop existing reporting and performance measurement concepts
- Act as financial SPOC for Group Procurement
- Collaboration in projects as required
- Your reporting line is to the Head Corporate Controlling
- Higher education preferably in finance and/or controlling (University/FH)
Professional Expierence & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, i.e. controlling, preferably within the financial industry or IT industry
- English and German fluent
- Good know-how in SAP CO and BW (FI/SD/MM is an advantage)
- Solid experience in managing closing and planning processes
- Exact, diligent working attitude with a high focus on quality
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment
- Hands-on approach while being able to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong personality on senior level and high degree of confidence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- High degree of initiative and dependability
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Peter Bolliger Avaloq Evolution AG Human Resources T: +41 58 316 1231