FileNet Case Manager (m/f) Solution Designer/Architect (m/f)
Interesting software development and integration projects are waiting for you. Would you like to apply your IT competencies and experience, learn and apply new technologies and make a difference every day? Then you should join our dynamic team who creates innovation for our clients with great enthusiasm. With us, you will leverage your skills by using the latest in technology, tools and processes to deliver a high value experience for our clients and for you. Topics like Cloud, Mobile, Big Data and Social are more than buzzwords, we live it.
As a FileNet Case Manager – Solution Designer/Architect, you will lead a sub team of developers as part of a larger project creating a sophisticated solution for one of our clients. Moreover, we offer you extensive educational development and certification possibilities.
- Degree in Information Technology (Master, Bachelor, IT Certificate or similar)
- Several years of development experience in agile design and implementation of complex systems
- Can-do mentality with problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of the German and good knowledge of the English language
- A keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve the business problems of our clients
- Experience in implementing a solution with FileNet Case Manager 5.2
- Build and deployment processes for FileNet solutions
- Requirements analysis, transform requirements into case models
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
We offer you:
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An open and innovative working environment with a flat hierarchy
- High degree of flexibility including working at clients or from home office
- An experience in one of the world’s largest IT companies
Apply now! Send us your application including your earliest possible starting date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job description in the subject in your application email. We look forward to receiving your application.