Junior Application Developer (m/f) FileNet Front End
Interesting software development and integration projects are waiting for you. Would you like to apply your IT competencies and experience, learn and apply new technologies and make a difference every day? Then you should join our dynamic team who creates innovation for our clients with great enthusiasm. With us, you will leverage your skills by using the latest in technology, tools and processes to deliver a high value experience for our clients and for you. Topics like Cloud, Mobile, Big Data and Social are more than buzzwords, we live it.
As a FileNet Front-End Developer, you will build and develop widgets with Case Manager. Moreover, we offer you extensive educational development and certification possibilities.
- Degree in Information Technology (Master, Bachelor, IT Certificate or similar)
- A theoretical understanding and some experience in agile development
- Can-do mentality with problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of the German and good knowledge of the English language
- A keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve the business problems of our clients
- Proven experience in using Dojo Toolkit
- We welcome if you already made first experiences with FileNet P8 and Case Manager
We offer you:
- We will train you on FileNet and Case Manager and offer the possibility to certify
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An open and innovative working environment with a flat hierarchy
- High degree of flexibility including working at clients or from home office
- An experience in one of the world’s largest IT companies
Apply now! Send us your application including your earliest possible starting date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job description in the subject in your application email. We look forward to receiving your application.