Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 20 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform.
To support our Product Development team, we are looking for a creative and dynamic:
Java Developer (100%)
The successful candidate will join a small team of software engineers focused on development and maintenance of business solutions using Java technologies.
- Analyse, design and implement business requirements using Java technologies
- Integrate software solutions within the existing systems
- Investigate code defects
- Refine requirements and documentation with a technical perspective
- Liaise with the testing team to help with test plans and data configuration
Required technical skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- Minimum 5 years experience developing Java based applications
- Deep knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Object Oriented Principles
- Solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Very good understanding of Spring framework, Hibernate or JPA, and JMS
- Good working knowledge of Maven
Nice to have technical skills and experience
- Experience working with HTML 5
- MS SQL database experience
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD), creating and maintaining unit tests
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to interpret requirements and technical specification documents
- Flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Team player with experience working in a small team
- Multicultural sensitivity/awareness
- Multicultural, young and dynamic team
- Global client base
- High standard and modern working environment at central location
- Employee benefits (high pension fund contribution, fruits & beverages, BBQs, Office-Massage etc.)
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@gscf.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! Support us with your expertise and personality!
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.