SAP Functional Consultant (m/f) FIN.FI, SCM:MM, SD, WMS, QM, PP, PM
Work location French-speaking part of Switzerland
Interesting software development and integration projects are waiting for you. Would you like to apply your IT competencies and experience, learn and apply new technologies and make a difference every day? Then you should join our dynamic team who creates innovation for our clients with great enthusiasm. Learn much more about IBM CIC under ibm.com/ch/cicswitzerland.
As an SAP Functional Consultant, you will be part of a larger project creating a sophisticated solution for our clients.
- A degree in a technical discipline: Engineering, Computer Science, ICT, Physics, Maths, or alternatively another discipline where logical thinking is applied.
- 3 years of experience
- An ability to proactively take ownership of and resolve problems
- A flexible approach to work and a can-do attitude
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team to satisfy the customer needs
- Drive and enthusiasm
- A good knowledge of the English language
- SAP knowledge in one of these domains:
- FIN.FI, SCM.MM, SCM.SD, SCM.WMS, SCM.QM, SCM.PP, SCM.PM
- Strong working experience in analyzing Business Requirements and Functional Specifications and transform them into Test Scenarios & Test Cases
- Databases Preparation
- Capacity to coordinate the testing team to run and automate the tests
- Support the team in analyzing the problems
We offer you:
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- Extensive educational development and certification possibilities
- An open and innovative working environment with a flat hierarchy and flexibility
- An experience in one of the world’s largest IT companies