Senior Group Accounting Analyst – Global Pensions
- A challenging role with international and senior management exposure in Global Compensation & Benefits Accounting (C&BA) where you can contribute significantly to the Bank’s growth and success by providing high quality financial reporting
- We expect you to lead and supervise the global pension process for the Group liaising with individuals located globally and both internal and external to the C&BA group (for example actuaries, legal entities’ controllers, consolidation team, tax, external reporting, planning team). You will be managing two direct reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and supervising the monthly and quarterly closing process under all GAAP (US GAAP, Swiss GAAP, IFRS) including the quarterly external disclosures, the monthly & quarterly regulatory report on pension and providing any analytical comment and technical background to the external reporting and regulatory teams.
- In charge of the preparation of the year-end pension disclosures coordinating all parties involved including actuaries, external fund managers, product control, computing all required financial information including the FV disclosures on plan assets and ensuring all key controls on data are performed.
- Monitor the budget process and the projection of the pension numbers by liaising with the actuaries and the pension funds and discuss the results with management.
- Ensure compliance with pension accounting policies by working closely with the accounting policy group and the Financial Reporting teams. Be aware of any future developments for pension accounting and analyse any potential impact
- You will also have the opportunity to work on other special projects such as risk analysis on pension, change in pension plans' structure, etc.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or similar
- Ideally several years’ experience in Controlling / Accounting or similar in a multinational environment
- Pensions background a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English both written and spoken
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
Ms. S. Lay (HIOD 24) would be delighted to receive your application:
Please apply via our career portal.