Corporate UX/UI Designer
Req ID: 132112
Job Function: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services. We operate a global network with some 500 branches in more than 80 countries, and employ approximately 15,500 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Corporate UX/UI Designer to support our global application portfolio.
• Develop corporate guidelines and standards for Panalpina IT products look and feel. Make sure that Panalpina products provide optimal user experience through simple, efficient, consistent and inspiring user interface. This role combines classical roles of UX and UI designer.
• Define interface design standards and guidelines.
• In collaboration with Panalpina’s corporate communication department develop common look and feel for common interface components
• Define set of standard stylesheets, fonts, menus and graphic elements for Panalpina internal products.
• Work together with Panalpina Client facing and corporate architecture teams to deliver UX/UI design for core products.
Qualifications / Education
• At least 3 years of practical experience in UI and UX design
• Experience with HTML5 designs both for web sites and applications
• Expert knowledge of one or several tools for graphical and wireframe designs
• Expert knowledge of CSS. Expertise in SASS or LESS are good to have
• Degree in art, computer science is a plus
• Graphical and wireframe design tools (ex. Photoshop, Fireworks CS6, …)
• Visio, PowerPoint
• Capable to generate creative ideas/solutions
• Quick learner
• Willingness to engage in constructive confrontation
• High energy and resilience
• High commitment and positive attitude
• Be authentic, approachable, open and honest.
• Readiness to continuously focus on identifying and meeting customer current and future needs
• Readiness to provide alternatives and optimized solutions to the Customer
• Very good command of English, written and spoken
• German and / or other languages advantageous
Specifics for Job / Environment
• You will be part of a dynamic team, part of our Corporate IT
• International Environment
• Our Head Office is located in Basel only 5 minutes from the main SBB railway station and the city-center
JOBS : PAC