Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
To support our Global Scientific Affairs team in Zurich/Kloten we are looking for an experienced and motivated Scientific Communications Manager.
(Senior) Scientific Communications Manager (f/m)
In this role you are in charge of all communication activities that document, transmit and support the company’s scientific evidence and reputation. You are the gatekeeper and manage the informational flow of all scientific communication on Nobel Biocare products and solutions, ensuring alignment with the company strategy, identified must wind and innovation themes. You are responsible for one Junior Communications Manager reporting directly to you.
- Identify, initiate, plan, prepare, write and control all product/solution related scientific messages, issues, stories and material, online as well as offline.
- Manage development of a database of relevant scientific support material, articles and other data supporting Nobel Biocare products & solutions, accessible for internal stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in scientific messaging, scientific accuracy, information quality and scientific references within all product communications material.
- Work with internal stakeholders in the scientific field to ensure the correct and appropriate content is delivered timely to meet publication goals and deadlines.
- Cooperate with external scientists and experts to drive the publication and promotion of scientific materials and data created to support Nobel Biocare products and solutions.
- Cooperate with external vendors, agencies, publishers, editors and other stakeholders for publication of scientific material.
- Investigate, conceptualize and provide convincing articles supporting the scientific evidence of the company and its products & solutions.
- Ensure that scientific material meet established internal and external (e.g. regulatory, best practice) scientific standards.
- Build competitive know-how within the field of scientific marketing and manage competitive activities proactively.
- Support local subsidiaries in consistent management of scientific messages, standards and proper use of editorial texts for local purposes (including providing ready-to-use standard texts and best-practice tips).
- Must have: Minimum 5 years industry professional experience with pharmaceutical, bio-technology or scientific communications agency.
- Scientific background, PhD in life sciences or MSc with substantial directly related experience.
- Thorough understanding of communications and publication planning.
- Deep understanding of scientific evidence and medical acumen.
- Experience with interpretation of clinical and pre-clinical data and generation of science-based communications materials.
- Experience developing and reviewing scientific marketing content including: slides, abstracts, posters, etc.
- Proven writing and editing track record.
- Strong scientific strategy experience on behalf of a scientific communications.
- Proven management project management experience.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of German is an asset.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please apply here: Scientific Communications Manager
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. We only accept direct applications.