Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 25 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform. GSCF is located in the downtown of Zug.
To support our Reception & Administration team, we are looking for a highly motivated:
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant (80-100%)
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls to department members
- Arrange and schedule travel and meetings
- Assist with coordination and organization of team meetings and site events
- Maintain appropriate calendars and schedule appointments
- Coordinate catering when needed
- Distribute incoming mail and packages, take care of postal and courier consignments
- Contact with facility management, cleaning team, craftsmen etc.
- General support to Management
- Ensure the reception area and offices are clean at all times, making record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Federal Diploma in Business Administration (KV) or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS Office skills Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent English & German skills verbal and written
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Experience arranging complex travel
- Professional appearance, discreet and trustworthy
- Maintain a tactful and diplomatic attitude
- Flexible, reliable, precise and orderly
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- High standard and modern working environment at central location
- Multinational client base
- Multicultural, young and dynamic team
- Employee benefits; high pension fund contribution, office massage, BBQs etc.
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@gscf.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! Support us with your expertise and personality!
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.