Bank Hapoalim (Switzerland) Ltd established in 1975 is the Swiss Private Banking subsidiary of Bank Hapoalim B.M. and delivers sophisticated Wealth Management services to high net worth individuals around the globe via our Branches in Zurich, Geneva and Luxembourg, our Representative Offices in Tel Aviv, Moscow and Mexico as well as our Investment Advisory Company in Tel Aviv.
For the Payments Department in our Zurich Head Office we are currently looking for a
Payments and Fx/MM Officer
In this role you will support the Payments and Forex/Money Market team in the daily workflow and in all related administrative matters for Zurich and Geneva Branch.
- Processing incl. investigation of incoming and outgoing payments (SWIFT, SIC, EUROSIC, PC)
- Issuance and remittance of checks
- Issuance and reload of Swiss Bankers Travel Cash Cards
- Booking and reconciliation of Foreign Exchange transactions such as spots, forwards and swaps
- Booking and reconciliation of Money Market products such as deposits, IRS (Interest Rate Swap), FRA (Forward Rate Agreement) and fiduciaries (48h and term)
- Booking and reconciliation of currency options
- Cash-Management: reporting of balances to dealing room, processing of bank to bank payments and monitoring of correspondent accounts
- Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education
- German and English language skills are a must, French language skills would be an asset
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to set priorities and to work independently and under pressure
- Very good organizational skills as well as a precise and efficient work approach
- Reliable and flexible
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player with willingness to support and help out beyond own job scope
If you are an ambitious professional and would like to take the next step in your career in an international dynamic environment please send your application in English to email@example.com.
For this vacancy only direct applications can be considered.