Reconciliations IT - Solution Engineer, Gümligen b. Bern
- The role will act as the Technical solution provider for the Intellimatch Application. Mainly covers the AIS, L3 Support and Environment management.
- Responsible for reviewing the Technical Design and be the technical representative, advisor and SME on the Intellimatch deployment
- Responsible for the adherence to architectural standards and follow the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Oversees analyses and system design, including interfaces to other applications. Also, makes sure, that the solution is embedded in the application domain in agreement with the responsible Domain/Solution Architect
- Review’s functional specification and technical design documentation (e.g. logical data model, mappings, etc.) prepared by the developers, with sufficient detail to allow development to proceed in order to facilitate delivery of the specified functions within the agreed timeframes
- Coordinating between Support, TIS and Release management team on all L3 and Environment related activities.
- Support and coordinate the team’s compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Responsible for providing solution to all environment related issues to both development and Support teams.
- Responsible for delivery of environment related projects like Application Upgrades, level 3 Support and Ad-hoc regression testing request.
- Support the Delivery Manger in the production of project status material for communications
- Graduate degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Economy or similar
- Strong background in system analysis and design skills and good understanding of software development practices at least 7 years
- 5 years + work Experience in Reconciliation development using Intellimatch application
- Strong SQL knowledge in MS SQL Server and also work experience in SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience in performance analysis of MS SQL database queries and optimizing them accordingly
- Good understanding in solving data mapping issues and very good knowledge of MC Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Subversion and MS Visual Studio
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to adapt the communication to various stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, open, motivated personality with a proven “can-do” attitude and a track record of solving complex challenges
- Good command of English
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills is a must
Ms M. Sassine (HIOD 33) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal