Senior Financial Reporting Specialist Consolidation & CS Group Reporting
- A challenging accounting role within the Financial and Regulatory reporting department (located in Zürich Uetlihof), with the opportunity to be involved in the development and implementation of the reporting requirements for the newly established Credit Suisse (Switzerland) AG Bank, including the design of new disclosures and the new annual report
- The opportunity to prepare and critically review the Credit Suisse Parent company financial statements under Swiss GAAP and several complex regulatory reports for FINMA and the SNB
- The responsibility to prepare and critically analyze the US GAAP vs Swiss GAAP adjustments for the Swiss Parent and to prepare report to senior management on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Working in an international environment with a broad client base, including Accounting Policy, Tax, Treasury and financial accountants in foreign locations around the world
- A university degree (preferably enhanced with a CPA, a Controller diploma or an equivalent educational background)
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant financial accounting or audit experience, ideally within the financial industry
- Accounting knowledge in either Swiss GAAP or US GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, team spirit and the ability to work under high time pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German would be an Advantage
Ms. E. Munz (HIOD 24) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.