Marenco Swisshelicopter is a young and innovative Aerospace Company which is working on the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. The Marenco Swisshelicopter Group has approximately 150
employees at locations in Switzerland and Germany. The first flight of SKYe SH09 was performed in October 2014 and the start of the serial production is planned within the next 18 months.
In order to support our purchasing team in Mollis GL and Pfäffikon ZH we are looking for a highly motivated
Strategic Purchaser / Strategischer Einkäufer - ohne Stau zur Arbeit!
- Define, implement and lead the global supply strategy for Capital Expenditures and develop the optimal global supplier portfolio
- Identify and realize cost reduction potentials
- Negotiate and define the supplier contracts and lead the yearly reviews
- Support internal and external audits
- Support the growth of Procurement-team
- Support as team member of interdisciplinary project teams the launch of new products
- Bachelor or University degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- MBA or degree in purchasing is an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in purchasing of technical systems, CapEx & MRO
- Advanced skills in terms of influencing, entrepreneurship, result orientation, negotiation, problem solving, project management and team working/building
- Good communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are equally important
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication in German and English, other languages are an advantage
- Experience of systems (SAP, Windows, Office) and reporting is essential
- Top motivation
We are offering a challenging job in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our offices are located in Mollis GL und Pfäffikon ZH.
Your next step:
If you are interested to know more about us please contact Luca Bianchi at +4917434 00 625 or send your complete application including following documents in a single pdf file to email@example.com
- Cover letter (including Foto and Nationality; only Swiss Nationals, EU Nationals or valid Swiss Working Permit)
- Employment references
We do not consider applications from job recruiting companies.
(We only accept applications which fulfill the requirements above)