Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
To support our PMO & Launch Management team in Zurich/Kloten we are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Project Manager.
Senior Project Manager
In this role you lead key projects in terms of strategic significance, technical complexity, geographic spread, or project size. Typical project types include introduction of new products or services and process improvements or transition projects in various business functions. You are leading project teams in a global matrix organization and apply best practice project management methodology and commit to deliver on measurable project targets in line with our business strategy.
- Lead complex projects through all phases from initiation through to closing
- Apply project management best practices and follow standard project management methodology
- Liaise with stakeholders across various functions to align on project requirements, resources and cross-functional project dependencies
- Pro-actively manage project risks and issues with high degree of autonomy
- Present project status to senior audiences
- Assure compliance of project management and project deliverables with all relevant guidelines
- Adopt and champion project-relevant tools from Danaher Business System toolbox
- Orchestrate high performing teams ensuring project targets are achieved in line with business priorities
- Masters degree in business administration, science, engineering or similar
- Minimum of 8 years experience in project management, thereof 5 years in leading complex cross-functional projects
- Leadership of projects in different business functions and of various project types (e.g. product- or service instructions, transition projects, performance improvement project)
- Experience in medical device industry or other regulated industries, familiar with Medical Device Industry standards and regulations such as ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 800-1299
- Project management methodology such as PMI or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver information in a clear, concise way
- Structured working style and ability to prioritize
- Exceptional influencing skills, ability to create followership, orchestrate and motivate teams from planning through the delivery of solutions, managing complex issues
- Self-driven leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and a highly ambiguous matrix organization
- Proficient in all common IT systems and tools, incl. MS Office suite, SAP or comparable
- Fluent in English language, additional languages are an asset
Are you interested in this position?
Then please apply here: Senior Project Manager
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. We only accept direct applications.