Our customer is a global pharmaceutical company. The company's Headquarter is located in Basel. In order to strenghten the Biological Formulation Development group we are looking for a
Formulation Scientist (m/f)
This is a temporary assignment with a duration of approx. one year
- Planning and performing formulation experiments and drug product process development for biological products
- Writing reports in a timely manner and with good quality.
- Supporting the group in troubleshooting of various process development activities, leading to efficiency and productivity increase.
- Providing scientific and technical guidance to peers, train apprentices and coach team members.
- Being responsible for calibration and maintenance of key laboratory equipment.
- Evaluating new laboratory equipment and technologies, and preparing the necessary application forms
- Building collaborations with internal Novartis groups (Packaging & Device Development, Analytical Research & Development, and Manufacturing unit).
- Master or equivalent education in Pharmaceutical Technology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Candidates with apprenticeship in a relevant discipline, with several years of professional experience in pharmaceutical development, will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical development of biologics (formulation & drug product manufacturing process), preferably in late phase development
- Technical expert in handling of syringe/vial/ampoule filling machines, and in operation of lyophilisators.
- Good understanding of cGMP including production aspects
- Good technical writing skills
- English required (oral & written); skills in German desired (oral)
To apply for this position, please use the application button below.
If you have further questions, Mrs. Dr. Waltraud Bueb (email@example.com), Managing Director will be happy to assist for this position.
To ensure a speedy processing of your application, we would like to ask to send us your complete application documents (CV, job references, certificates, diplomas).
nemensis ag, the human factor. Your competent recruitment partner, specialized in chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, pharmaceutics, medical device/engineering or health care.
Frau Dr. Waltraud Bueb
061 205 98 98