Corporate Rate Application Consultant
Req ID: 132454
Job Function: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services. We operate a global network with some 500 branches in more than 80 countries, and employ approximately 15,500 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Corporate Rate APCO Specialist to support our team.
- Evaluation and functionaliy testing of SAP TM Change Management Standard functionalities.
• Guidance and support to Rate Mantenance Teams in other countries.
• Support of the Country Project Team on rate collection and charge calculation matters.
• Conduct Training sessions on Process, Templates and Tools in the Countries
• Maintain the Agreement Collection Templates in SharePoint and monitor template statuses
• Liaise with Corporate Products to make sure Templates are up to date and fit for purpose
• Provide active support to Rates Stewards during Collection and Validation phases
• Assist to ensure adequate readiness for CBT/UAT
• Participate in the CBT/UAT sessions to test Agreements accurately and throughout
• Understands and explains Maintenance processes to the Rate Stewards
• Provide back-end support to Business Service Centers in other countries
• Creating Business Requirement Forms (BRF) for identified GAP’s/requirements
• Test realized tasks / bugs, inform test results, do the integration test
• Provide input to the Rate Transition Manager for optimization potential
• Share information and knowledge with all involved parties
• Consultancy tasks to corporate air and ocean products
Qualifications / Education
• Proficient in SAP TM and Quotation tool functionality
• Proficient in SAP Solution Manager
• Proficient in MS Office
• 5-10 years of industry experience
• 5-10 years of process training / design experience
• High knowledge of busniess processes, in specific for freight forwarding and logistics
• Good understanding of Shared Service Center concepts
• International experience and willingness to travel
• Capable to build strong long-term team relationships within and across functions and geographical boundaries
• High commitment and a positive attitude in the face of setbacks and obstacles
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines
• High commitment and positive attitude
• Be authentic, approachable, open and honest.
• Organizational skills (prioritize, plan, assign, control).
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
• Readiness to provide alternatives and optimized solutions
• Very good command of English, written and spoken
• German and / or other languages advantageous
Specifics for Job / Environment
• You will be part of a dynamic team
• International Environment
• Our Head Office is located in Basel only 5 minutes from the main SBB railway station and the city-center
JOBS : PAC