Rieter is the world's leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning. Based in Winterthur (Switzerland), the company develops and manufactures machinery, systems and components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns. Rieter is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes as well as all four final spinning processes currently established on the market. With 16 manufacturing locations in ten countries, the company employs a global workforce of some 5 077, about 21% of whom are based in Switzerland. Rieter is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under ticker symbol RIEN.
To further strengthen our Finance activities in Uzbekistan we are looking for a
Head of Finance & Controlling
The Head of Finance & Controlling will be located in our office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Your key responsibilities in the area of Finance and Controlling will be:
- Oversee the financial performance of the Legal Unit and direct accounting (IFRS), reporting, controlling, budgeting and planning, financial activities, financial analysis, treasury, internal controls, risk management, transfer pricing, direct and indirect taxation.
- Ensure monthly reports, rolling forecasts, half-year and year-end closing to Group according to Rieter Finance Manual as well as the statutory reporting and yearly tax filing to local authorities according to local regulations.
- Analyze financial and operational reports
- Prepare Budget and FPLAN planning, information for Legal Unit Hearings
- Ensure proactive and transparent controlling of all functions within the Legal Unit
- Optimize the net working capital, net liquidity, tax and finance cost in co-operation with Group
- Maintain contacts with Group Corporate Functions and local insurance companies and financial institutions to ensure proper funding and risk coverage
- Build up strong and sustainable Legal Unit Finance & Controlling team including deputies and succession planning. Lead, supervise and guide the activities of all direct reports.
- Develop, maintain and improve efficient and effective administrative procedures in compliance with local laws and Group regulations.
- Maintain or implement necessary IT system according to local needs
- Maintain contacts to banks and governmental institutions
- Lead the project controlling (incl. Corporate Project Reporting)
- Support of the local General Manager in all aspects of Financial Management of the subsidiary
You bring along:
- University degree with major in Business Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Professional qualification as CPA, CA, ACCA
- Minimum of 8 years proven track record in area of Finance & Controlling
- Leading position in international and manufacturing environment
- Experience in build-up of ERP systems (SAP, 1C) and F&C teams
- Excellent communication skills in English, Russian and/or German
We offer interdisciplinary work in a lively and international company with career perspectives. Full application in English can be sent to: