For our client, a biopharmaceutical company situated in the north-western part of Switzerland, we are looking for a
Project Leader Formulation Development
This is a temporary assignment for a period of approx. 1.5 years
- Development and scale up of robust pharmaceutical formulationsfrom initial trials till transfer to production (mostly solid forms)
- Preparation of documentation (Batch documents, Development reports etc.)
- Optimization, scale-up and validation of formulations
- Contribution to technical development teams
- Responsible for all quality aspects incl. QbD and risk analysis
- Representing pharmaceutical development in external collaborations
- Working inmultidisciplinary network organization and international teams
- Supervision of scientific projects and on projects related to new technologies
- Pharmacist or Chemist with working experience in industrialformulation development, ideally with PhD in pharmaceutical technology
- Min. 3 years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage forms
- Good knowledge ofcGMP regulations, QbD, PAT
- Experience in people management is an asset
- Ability to plan and organize effectively and to set priorities
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of English;any other language is an advantage
To apply for this position, please use the application button below.
If you have further questions, Mrs. Dr. Waltraud Bueb (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Director will be happy to assist for this position.
To ensure a speedy processing of your application, we would like to ask to send us your complete application documents (CV, job references, certificates, diplomas).
nemensis ag, the human factor. Your competent recruitment partner, specialized in chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, pharmaceutics, medical device/engineering or health care.
Frau Dr. Waltraud Bueb
061 205 98 98