Please refer to topjobs.ch in your application
Regulatory & Artwork Lead, Regional Supply Chain Management Job
Regulatory & Artwork Lead, Regional Supply Chain Management-SUP000924
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Regional Supply Chain at MSD is looking for a Regulatory & Artwork Lead to join the Portfolio & Pack Management group at our main site in Lucerne, Switzerland.
The Regulatory & Artwork Lead will be responsible for designing and owning local, regional and global business processes that connect various functions with business initiatives that drive regulatory changes within MSD, including Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Regulatory and the Global Human Health organization. These functions within Supply Chain Management (SCM) include, but are not limited to Supply Network Planning, Customer Service, Market Planning, Regulatory, Artwork, Master Data, Distribution & Logistics, and Quality.
Main accountabilities will include:
- Represent supply chain in cross-functional projects (including Serialization); supporting agreed regulatory implementation timelines including artwork development
- Manage and lead a specialist who coordinates change control activities at the Hub related to Serialization and Artwork
- Establish relationships and processes by engaging with other functional groups at a regional level, and with other Regional Planning hubs
- Own and translate existing portfolio pipeline of changes into tangible supply chain milestones while minimizing impact on service and cost. Assess and influence target dates from an end‐to‐end perspective
- Identify proactively process bottlenecks and potential risks, working cross-functionally to resolve issues and recommend corrective actions to ensure regulatory and quality compliance
- Develop tools and processes that provide clear visibility to initiatives driving change
- Manage communications to stakeholders, including the definition of roles and responsibilities, coordination of activities, exception management, risk mitigation and proficient management of complex information flow
- Establish the required processes, controls and KPIs to reduce and mitigate supply chain risks and any issues that can jeopardize product supply to customers, such as regulatory constraints and deadlines, costs and inventory planning requirements
- Work with Quality Assurance to promote and maintain compliance; exception handling, determine root cause analysis, implement CAPAs and drive closure
- Support continuous improvement projects to drive process standardization and efficiency improvement of existing processes
- Design and deploy supply chain best practices including the development of regional artwork principles in light of optimizing existing product portfolio and reducing complexity
- Implement the regional strategy of artwork principles to support product harmonization
- Develop processes and standard work for artwork principles and packaging aspects for new product launch, serialization, on market product support and product line extensions
- University degree in Engineering, Business Management, Life Sciences or similar
Required skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years of experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry with a successful and robust skill-set of at least 2 of the following: Packaging Design, Regulatory standards, Supply Chain, or industry best practices (GMP/GDP)
- Documented track record of successfully delivering supply chain/value chain improvements
- Experience coordinating cross-divisional and/or global teams; high level of leadership of teams, processes, including multi-layer management
- Robust and strong experience with multi-country regulatory affairs within pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of Quality Systems and procedures
- Strong knowledge of technical aspects related to packaging & labeling and best practice within pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of manufacturing, Tech Ops or supply chain required; strong working knowledge of labeling, serialization and the related regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work across boundaries and challenge the current state to drive change
- Willingness to travel approximately 10-20% of time
- Demonstrated effective team lead and coordinator/facilitator skills through project teams and or departments
- Proven ability to act in an intercultural, complex and rapidly changing business environment
- Strong organizational and customer service skills; attention to detail and follow through
- Fluency and strong communication in English (oral/written)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Recruitment Agency / Search Firm representatives please note:
MSD will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / search firms under any circumstances. In order to present CVs to MSD, your Recruitment Agency / Search Firm will have been invited to work on a specific vacancy and have Terms of Business signed and agreed with the relevant Recruitment and Staffing Regional Lead. Should you send CVs for a vacancy that you have not been specifically invited to work on to any employee at MSD (via email, post, internet, Taleo or any other method), these will be deemed the sole property of MSD. MSD will pay no introduction fee to the Recruitment Agency / Search Firm if a candidate is hired as a result of an agency introduction under these circumstances.
Job: Supply Chain Mgmnt Generic Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Supply Chain Management
Primary Location: EMEA-Switzerland-LU-Luzern
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
External Job Board Posting: Switzerland - Jobs.ch
Company Trade Name:MSD