Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
Manager Clinical Evaluation (f/m)
To expand our Research & Science Department at our headquarters in Zurich/Kloten we are looking for an experienced and team-oriented
Manager Clinical Evaluation (m/f)
This role in the Clinical Research department involves clinically evaluating the safety and performance of Nobel Biocare products according to MEDDEV 2.7.1 in addition to conducting literature searches. It is also required to be a part of other design-control activities such as risk assessment and to contribute to Instructions for Use. The role plays a significant part in both the development of new products and the management of lifecycle projects. Another main aspect of this role is to manage investigator-initiated studies by following up on study progress with investigators and to provide the necessary support.
• Writing clinical evaluation plans and reports according to the MEDDEV 2.7.1 guideline
• Working cross-functionally with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, Launch Team and Marketing on pipeline projects
• Managing investigator-initiated trials by handling incoming proposals and following up on approved projects
• Managing statistical evaluation of study results within the clinical research department
• Screening and identifying business and product relevant scientific literature
• Analyzing and interpreting study results and compiling literature search reports relevant for regulatory submissions
• Supporting other departments with clinical content and knowledge
• Diploma in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent (MD, DMD), PhD is an advantage
• Minimum of two years’ experience of Clinical Evaluation Report writing in a medical device industry setting
• Minimum of two years’ experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies within a medical environment
• In depth understanding of global clinical processes and clinical investigation design in the course of product development for medical devices (ISO 14155)
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong scientific understanding, ability to face complex problems and identify adequate solutions with a cross functional impact, knowledge of the dentistry sector is an advantage
• Fluent in written and spoken English, any other language is an asset
Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
Are you interested in this position? Then please apply here.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. Only direct applications will be accepted or candidates through selected Swiss agencies.