Business Partner Integration Lead
- A challenging role within the Group Business Support Services (GBSS) team
- A lead coordination and facilitation role responsible for driving the departmental strategy and defining GBSS service offerings (pricing & allocation)
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management to facilitate decision making and alignment across varied constituents
- Ensure consistent GBSS service offerings, pricing and SLAs are publicized to business divisions by working with the GBSS Chief Operating Officer (COO) and functional areas, including: Real Estate & Workplace Strategy, Facilities Management, Capital Projects, Security, Global
- Business Services and Captive Site Management
- Identify key management information requirements, gather and analyze data to determine areas of opportunity, and interface with GBSS functional areas to develop solutions to further optimize service delivery to the Bank while reducing unit cost
- Deliver leading governance and communication capabilities focused on the successful delivery of objectives
- University Degree
- 5 - 6 years of experience in governance, project management or management consulting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, a structured and result-driven way of working
- Experience in delivering projects, solutions and value in a highly complex organization.
- Fluency in English, German is an Advantage
Ms. S. Lay (HIOD 24) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career Portal.