Consolidated Financial Reporting Specialist
- A challenging role in the Group Financial Reporting and Consolidation team, located in Zürich (Uetlihof) with the possibility to contribute significantly to the Bank’s growth and success by providing high quality consolidated financial reporting
- Responsibility for the maintenance, improvement and development of reporting files used for various reports for the management and for the purpose of external reporting
- Implementation and understanding of new financial disclosures and reporting requirements together with relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) for disclosures, IT/project teams, ERT (External Reporting Team) and other stakeholders
- Opportunity to provide accounting advice and support to various Credit Suisse entities
- Analytical review of the data reported by various Credit Suisse entities as well as presentation of the analytics to the Senior Management
- Understanding, implementing and explaining (to all the Credit Suisse reporting entities) new accounting and reporting requirements
- Involvement in efficiency improvements, optimization of reporting processes and creation of new reports with various stakeholders
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (preferably enhanced with a CPA, Chartered Accountancy or an equivalent educational background)
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant financial accounting or audit experience, ideally within the financial industry
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS along with disclosures reporting experience
- Advanced knowledge of working with large data files in MS Excel
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills to drive change and implementation of new reporting requirements
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German would be an Advantage
Ms. E. Munz (HIOD 24) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.