The BKA International School is a private school that caters to both
expat and Swiss families in the Basel region. Our four locations in
Basel provide an environment in which children can playfully learn
German and English. We are looking for an enthusiastic and
experienced professional to support our management team.
- Answering phone calls and responding to email requests for information
- Scheduling appointments and managing the calendar of the Director
- Preparing for, setting up and coordinating meetings and events
- HR support and organizing travel plans for hiring candidates
- Managing Procurement and office supplies
- Writing / editing internal and external communications
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with an attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written skills (Fluent English and German is required)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Reliable, responsible, honest, and ethical
- Strong social competences, creative, sense of humor, healthy, loyal, open minded, motivated, proactive and team oriented.
- A chance to be a significant part of an innovative and fast-growing company
- Professional and international work environment
- A team of motivated, open and humorous coworkers
Please send application documents (i.e. cover letter, CV, credentials and reference letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us at www.bilingualkidsacademy.ch