With your strong Master Data Management background you build up our ERP team to respond to increasing market demands around large-scale ERP transformation programmes. Are you looking for a challenging position and your next career step in a multinational company?
Senior Manager Master Data Management
- Further develop the MDM solution and go-to market strategy by actively supporting business development across our client, market and vendor communities
- Be the solution owner of the MDM solution within the team
- Further grow the Master Data practice through knowledge sharing with and training of other colleagues
- Leverage your strong MDM expertise and strengthen the international KPMG network
- Help our clients in engagements related to MDM
- Play a key role in client engagements related to ERP program and ERP enabled business transformation, program assurance as well as conceptual advice throughout the implementation cycle
- University degree, ideally with strong focus on business informatics and/or business administration
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in ERP consulting, preferably at an international consulting company or a system integrator and in advising international clients on their Master Data Management strategy
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and current legal requirements/developments is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of existing MDM solutions (SAP NetWeaver MDM, Informatica MDM, IBM InfoSphere MDM or Oracle MDM)
- Proven experience with expanding the market presence and a strong network on the Swiss market
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in German and English is a must
At KPMG, you collaborate with designated subject matter experts and are part of a culture that fosters continuous learning off and on the job. Are you prepared to take charge of your career and apply your experience as a management consultant?
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.