Celerion Switzerland AG is part of the global Celerion Inc. With our European GLP-certified bioanalytical facility located in Fehraltorf / Zürich, as a contract research organization (CRO) we are supporting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries during the development of new drugs and products.
Due to the continued expansion of our successful bioanalytical laboratory we are looking for a
LCMS Instrument Responsible 100%
- Run and maintain LC-MS instruments as part of our LC-MS team in a high-throughput GLP-certified bioanalytical laboratory
- Troubleshoot LC-MS instrument issues which may arise and, where necessary, arrange visits of external service engineers to ensure instrument down-time is minimized
- Perform and document mass spectrometer calibrations
- Co-ordinate preventative maintenance of mass spectrometers and liquid chromatography systems by observing the maintenance schedule
- Train new and existing employees in proper instrumentation use and assist the lab personal in performing challenging work
- Work in accordance with GLP and site requirements
- Evaluation of new equipment
- Bachelor's degree in science related field (chemistry, biochemistry or a related subject)
- 3-5 years of Mass Spectrometry experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and at least good skills in German
- Excellent IT skills. Experience with Sciex Analyst software an advantage. Experience with LIMS and ELN software an advantage
- Rigorous attention to detail and ability to work effectively on interdisciplinary teams of Study Directors, Analysts, R&D Scientists, Quality Assurance, and other departmental personnel
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment, reliability and flexibility to provide superior service for our clients
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer in the field of LC-MS may be an advantage
- Responsible role within a dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training into your role and responsibilities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects in a state-of-the-art equipped laboratory
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact our HR Manager Iris Rüttimann with mail or phone +41 (0)43 355 76 76.
We would like to get to know you! Please send your complete papers with mail or on the postal way to:
Information for recruiting agencies: For this position Celerion will only proceed direct applications. Thanks for your understanding.