Real Returns™ Switzerland – Restart Your Career as an Experienced Professional at Credit Suisse (70% - 100%)
Have you been an experienced senior professional or a manager preferably within the financial services industry prior to your career break? Are you ready to restart your career and come back to the work force? Real Returns opens you the door to a challenging and interesting work environment. Real Returns is a structured program for experts and leaders on senior level after an extended career break. The program starts in March 2017 and lasts four months. For more information, please visit our homepage: credit-suisse.com/realreturns
- A paid, four-month program with tailor-made trainings to refresh your professional knowledge and IT skills to help you re-acclimate into the work environment. The sessions cover current business relevant topics and you will also work on your personal development.
- An assignment in one of our businesses areas: Private Banking & Wealth Management, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Internal Audit or Human Resources depending on your expertise, interests and skill set.
- A buddy-system that helps you to become acquainted with the Credit Suisse work environment .
- You will also be paired with a mentor who will provide guidance and advice to you during the program.
- The unique opportunity to broaden your professional network to help your career development also after the completion of the program. You will receive support from business leaders and the Real Returns program team to facilitate your transition back into the workforce.
- The flexibility to work 70-100% and to balance work and life.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience preferably in the financial services industry, in a senior function or in a leadership role in Private Banking & Wealth Management, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Internal Audit or Human Resources.
- A minimum of 2 years career break and a strong motivation for re-entry into the working environment.
- A self-motivated, well-organized and analytical way of thinking with successful academic and professional track records.
- The ability to work both independently and as a member of a team in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- A dynamic, responsible and goal-orientated personality with a strong interest in the financial sector.
The Real Returns Program Team would be delighted to receive your application (incl. a motivational letter).
Please apply via our career portal.