Our client is a globally acting pharmaceutical company with a strong portfolio in the OTC and cosmetics area. For its manufacturing site in the northwestern part of Switzerland area we are looking for a
Project Manager External Development and Manufacturing (m/f)
- Coordination of all product development activities to ensure project is delivered according to budget & timelines
- Elaboration of project plans and budgets
- Selecting of development and manufacturing partners and establishing of strong relationship
- Negotiation of contracts with development and manufacturing partners
- Reviewing and approving documents, protocols and reports delivered by the external partner
- Tracking of project budgets with respect to costs and resources
- Ensuring that all activities are elaborated according to GMP standards and in line with local and international regulations
- Master's degree in Life Science required
- Very good knowledge ofcGMPand regulatory requirements
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and/or Cosmetic Industry and at least 2 years of experience in external development or manufacturing management.
- Experience in leading cross-functional and international Project Teams
- Excellent presentation skills and very good communication skills
To apply for this position, please use the application button below.
If you have further questions, Mrs. Dr. Waltraud Bueb (email@example.com), Managing Director will be happy to assist for this position.
To ensure a speedy processing of your application, we would like to ask to send us your complete application documents (CV, job references, certificates, diplomas).
nemensis ag, the human factor. Your competent recruitment partner, specialized in chemistry, biology/ biotechnology, pharmaceutics, medical device/engineering or health care.
Frau Dr. Waltraud Bueb
061 205 98 98