Client Onboarding, Servicing & Support (COSS) Specialist
A highly challenging and interesting position within our International Wealth Management in the Client Onboarding & Support team based in Zurich. A fast changing environment where you work with many departments across the Asset Management area and Credit Suisse in general.
The Client Onboarding & Support team acts as a central knowhow and support hub for all Asset Management products and delivering solutions to the business
You will be responsible for:
- Client Onboarding Service and Support for Portfolio Managers and Investment Boutiques (i.e. ensure proper workflow & downstream delivery) Trade execution for Subscription & Redemptions
- Management of client contract set up and changes for specific client segment within Asset Management
- Delivery of data and ensuring of compliance with LCD requests, audit requirements and group policies
- Reporting for legal & regulatory purposes, management and clients
- Analysis, definition and documentation of operational processes and solutions for efficiency increases
- Interaction with international Asset Management entities
- Project Support for workflow management tools & onboarding cases
- Higher education (e.g. Fachhochschule. Universität, Berufsmittelschule, Azek) in Business Administration or similar
- Very good understanding of the various roles in a typical asset management value chain (e.g., advisor, portfolio manager, trader, broker, custodian, administrator)
- Experience in project management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the following is a clear advantage:
- Experience in the Banking / Asset Management industry in a Swiss context
- Experience in client identification
- Good understanding of IT/data processing
- A client-focus attitude, efficient/diligent working style and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and an entrepreneurial team spirit with high willingness to learn and push boundaries
- Fluent German language skills & English proficiency level required
Ms. I. Haller (HLOD13) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.