Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
To strengthen our Product Management Implant Systems team in Kloten/Zurich we are looking for a bright and experienced "Global Product Manager Implant Systems".
Global Product Manager Implant Systems
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle of specific product families/brands within the Implant Systems portfolio
- Define the product/brand vision and strategy as well as portfolio roadmap
- Successfully and timely launch new solutions according to the Idea To Market process framework
- Provide the content and structure for the product positioning, key benefits as well as training programs aimed at the targeted customer segment
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and collecting voice of customer
- Work with external 3rd parties to assess partnerships & licensing opportunities for the product/brand family
- Work with the sales channels across the global regions as well as with key customers and opinion leaders
- Solid education (BSc/MSc) within medical technology, product management or business administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of the medical device industry within product management, marketing or development (experience from the dental field is advantageous)
- Proven experience of restorative or surgical applications within the medical device field
- Strong project management skills and experience to work cross-functionally and in multi-cultural teams (matrix organizations)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Demonstrate high degree of initiative
- High degree of curiosity, creativity and intuition
- Strong, convincing, trustworthy and highly ethical person
- Able to effectively communicate with health care providers
- Fluent in spoken and written English, additional European languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel (10 - 15%)
Are you interested in this position?
Then please apply here: Global Product Manager Implant Systems
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. We only accept direct applications.