Huawei is a leading ICT solutions provider, employing 170,000 staff worldwide. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com/.
We currently have a vacancy for:
Key Account Manager Enterprise (Power Industry)
This position will be based in Zurich/Bern, Switzerland.
You will be a part of the local Enterprise Team and taking on the following responsibilities:
- Position Huawei and its Enterprise portfolio to large and medium Power Industry clients and small ISP clients: IP (router, switches, wifi), IT (server, storage, datacenter), innovation products such as industry solutions and IoT
- Explore and pursue business leads and opportunities to meet growth targets and manage sales projects related to the Retail Sector
- Maintain, develop and foster excellent relationships with the IT departments and relevant decision makers of the key customers
- Work with internal sales teams in targeted sales, marketing and backoffice activities
- Good connection with Energy, Utilities or ISP companies
- Good connection with key customers in this area especially with C-level relationship.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- Experience in AL, Ericsson or Cisco preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organisation