Sales/Business Development Manager - Safety Products - DACH
US Multinational, manufacturing safety equipment and products, for sale to oil and gas, construction, mining, fire-brigade and the forces. Production and commercial entities throughout Europe. Very proud of its products, leader in many of its product lines worldwide, the company is mid-sized and very "human" in approach.
Sales/Business Development Manager - Safety Products - DACHPosition:
To be home based, with considerable travel, the role will have regional responsiblity for sales via distributors and direct, within Germany, Austria and Switzerland. With a solid existing portfolio of clients to maintain, the function will be responsible for further developing this portfolio in terms of additional new products or extensions, and also developing new client accounts.
- German mother tongue, fluent English.
- College education or degree
- 8 years experience in sales/key account management, preferably in safety equipment, OR sales of other products to similar industry sectors.
- Proven network of clients in construction business, or oil and gas, or fire-brigade
- Able and willing to travel 70%
- Independent, well organised and keen to get ahead