Java Developer (J2EE)
Senior Java Developer (J2EE)
Location: Zürich Switzerland
- Primary responsibility is the enhancement and maintenance of one or more of client applications within a Java/J2EE environment
- Enhancement may require work on (re)designing and/or development of new piece of software or enhancing existing software
- Coordinate with various IT & Business Stakeholders, IT architects and solution architects of other applications and domains in order to get a consistent overall architecture.
- Working closely with Business, Requirement Engineers, Offshore development team and analysts
- Translating business requirements into technical designs
- Producing detailed specification documents and writing the program codes
- Monitor the results of the development and ensure high quality of deliverables, in adherence to the application design
- Responsible for coordinating with Offshore development team, query & issue resolution, tracking and reporting
- Coordinate among multiple teams such as Unix, DBA, scheduler jobs, etc.
Must have skills:
- JAVA/ J2EE
- Web services
- Strong J2EE fundamental
- Experience on SOAP Webservices,
- Experience on EJB 3.0, Struts 2
- Experience on REST Webservice, JSON concept,
- Knowledge of AngularJS is an added advantage
- Ability to work as team player and onsite co-ordinator for teams located globally.
- Client expectation management
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 219,300 employees as of September 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.
- Experience with Online Banking
- Experience with International Payment Systems