Scrum Master / Project Manager for Swiss UB IT Digitization (100%)
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
- Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, think bold and change the way back office colleagues, such as Relationship Managers do their work and simplify their ways of working.
- Opportunities to drive and implement the latest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
- A challenging environment working in a global fast-paced digital environment
- Opportunities to lead multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing workload.
- Opportunities to interact with senior stakeholders on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Proven track record of minim. 5+ years’ experience in project delivery roles such as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Developer etc. in an international and matrix-structured organization, Banking/Finance domain preferred
- Experience working with senior stakeholders – creating trust by communicating, collaborating and influencing, always challenging the status quo in a positive way
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload accordingly
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies (eg SAFe) and project management frameworks
- Either business analyst skillset or the ability to lead Java/Angular JS developers
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in leading multi-national and virtual teams in a matrix-structured international organisation
- Fluent English language skills
Mr. S. Dowe (HIOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.