In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century. Imagine a career working for a company who is passionate about its people. It is our people that make Samsung the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. At Samsung Electronics, our products, our people and our approach to business are held to only the highest standards so that we can effectively contribute to a better world. Therefore we are looking for a
Brand Communication & Live Marketing Specialist
Increase key brand performance attributes and product desirability with core target consumer through inspiring and imaginative events and sponsorship activities.
Your key responsibilities for Sponsoring activation and campaigns are the following:
• Project management of sponsorship and event projects: concept development, planning, aligning with stakeholders, execution and measurement
• Develop creative content and activation plans around the sponsorship and event assets as part of campaigns of the Marcom department with the objective to create sales and product desirability
• Drive storytelling and increase reach through close collaboration with all existing assets
• Support the Team leader and Project manager in general in all events and sponsorship projects, and in administrative tasks
• Proactive collaboration with internal stakeholders. This includes market research & consumer data
• Collect all important information to measure sponsoring ROI according to KPI’s
• Build strong relationship and support our Ambassadors/Partners
• Management and lead of agencies, vendors and partners
• Provide state of the art recaps for projects (e.g. presentations, film and photography with support of agencies)
We are looking for a motivated talent with the following experience and qualifications: • University degree or university of applied sciences in marketing, marketingcommunications, brand management or equivalent educations
• At least 5 years experience in sponsorship, campaigning, communication and live marketing with focus of on sponsorship activation and content marketing
• Proven track record of experience in marketing communication (ATL/BTL) and brand management
• Deep and strong knowledge/understanding of sponsoring and the mode of operation
• Strong project management skills • Expertise in sponsorship measurement
• Agency Management • Strong administration skills and strong presentation skills
German: Mother tongue
English: Excellent written and spoken
French: is an advantage
• Strong interest in new media (social media, digital, mobile) and consumer electronics market
• Experience working in an international and intercultural organization or environment
• Affinity for sports marketing especially for freestyle sports and/or Film and Movie world
• Highly service-oriented and flexible
• Can- do attitude and great teamplayer
• Readyness for Weekend work is required
• Resilient even under high pressure and short deadlines
In our pursuit of excellence, Samsung is continuously looking for dynamic individuals. Become a part of Samsung and let your potential soar. We offer a dynamic, international working environment with one of the world leading consumer brands. Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application documents with working exampels in English.
For this position, we only consider direct applications.