Developer SAS - Clinical Trial
SAS Developer wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- BA/BS/MS and/or equivalent experience in mathematics, statistics, computer science or health sciences/related field
- 4+ years work experience as a developer preferably supporting clinical trials/ or in the pharmaceutical industry (2 years for MS Statistics / Computer Science graduates)
- Experience with SAS and other relevant programming software
- Good knowledge of database design/structures and basic statistics
- Solid understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures, methodologies as well as regulatory requirements relevant to statistical programming (e.g. GCP, ICH)
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Ensuring integrity of the IT solutions for multiple clinical trials
- Scientific lead for programming expertise liaising with Biometrician and statistical scientific counterparts
- Leading the full execution of final production output generation (tables, listings and graphics) for clinical trials
- Developing study-level programming standards and ensure compliance with project-level/company standards in conjunction with the Biometrician/Statistical Scientist
- Ensuring that documents and specifications are consistent and in compliance with company standards by providing input into data structures, tables, listings and figures for Phase I-IV clinical trials and submission activities
- Programming analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures for Phase I-IV clinical trials according to specifications
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more