Restaurants, Bars & Room Service Manager M/F
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The avant-garde InterContinental Genève embodies the refreshing, elevated perspective on luxury art de vivre in the world's City of Peace.
Your day to day
Join us as our Restaurants, Bars & Room Service Manager M/F :
For this key position, your main duties will be to:
- Maintain and improve guest service quality within our Restaurants, Bars and Room Service according to our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Help the team during the service to provide the best experience possible to our guests.
- Manage and follow up any guest complaints.
- Manage, coach and train the team of the Restaurants, Bars and Room Service.
- Take part in the preparation of the budgets, business plan and objectives of your outlets with your superiors.
- Follow up and provide the analysis of productivity, turn over, number of covers.
- Follow up the sales in your outlets and set up all the actions to increase them.
- Participate to the elaboration of the menus, the presentation of the buffet and the advertisement on our F&B activities.
- Coordinate the reservations in all our outlets and set up and maintain all our data bases up to date.
What we need from you
With a Higher Degree in Hospitality Management, you have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within a luxury hotel establishment and/or a luxury hotel chain (+200 rooms, 3-4 F&B outlets). You have a senior experience in managing several outlets, including an all-day dining restaurant. You have an hands-on approach and like taking part in the operations with your team and being in direct contact with the guests.
You are fluent in English and French. Mastering a third foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Simphony is required.
Thanks to your communication and interpersonal skills, you are acknowledged for the quality and the personalization of your service. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are autonomous, well-organized and flexible. You are accurate in your work and result-oriented. You aim to share your passion and knowledge with your guests and your colleagues and are willing to help when needed.
This position is opened to Swiss citizens and EU passport holders and is to be filled as of May 2021.
What we offer
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us and apply or send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.