Head of Manufacturing
In order to manage the security inks production workshops on our industrial site in Chavornay, we are looking for a Head of Manufacturing.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the operational activities of the site in order to achieve the required production volumes, defined by the sales budget, guaranteeing quality and meeting deadlines.
- Contribute to the profit and financial performance objectives by controlling production costs and operating costs. Establish and manage CAPEX, OPEX and Headcount budgets.
- Establish and ensure production capacities, define the technical and organizational developments allowing the achievement of the general objectives of the site as well as the particular objectives of the specific workshops by integrating elements from the external environment analysis.
- Assume the role of Management within your organization (in particular recruiting, leading, training, motivating, evaluating direct employees) in order to offer a customer-oriented, competent and efficient service.
- Guarantee and ensure the application and compliance with standards, laws and legislation in the areas of environmental protection, health, occupational hygiene, safety and security as well as sustainability.
- Develop, propose and implement improvement actions related to existing operations and / or responding to new technical requests, process and flow management, cost rationalization, as well as related to performance and agility of activities and industrial projects
- As part of Quality Management, ensure responsibility for the processes resulting from its organization.
- Establish operational guidelines and technical / tactical objectives for other industrial sites internationally; contribute to various projects across functions and business units.
- Participate and provide decision-making elements in operational management meetings and other boards.
- University degree / Master's degree in chemistry or bio-chemistry, PhD desired, post-degree an asset;
- 5-8 years of professional experience in a similar function, ideally in an industrial and international environment
- Experience in planning and management of industrial projects;
- Knowledge of industrial engineering and Industry 4.0, IoT, SCADA;
- Knowledge of quality systems, continuous improvement and industrial performance (OEE, KPIs, LEAN 6 sigma, 5S);
- Financial management (Opex, budget, FTE, costing);
- Knowledge of labor laws, HSE, safety, security, as well as risk and crisis management;
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP), data and analytics, BI, manufacturing intelligence software;
- Experience and skills in management and organizational leadership;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Ability to develop a short, medium and long term vision, to make decisions and to find solutions;
- French-English mandatory, German an asset.
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.