The Comet Group is a leading Swiss technology company worldwide. For more than 70 years, we have been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on X-ray and radio frequency technology.
As part of our Marketing & Communications team, you will be responsible for a clear and consistent integrated company identity and brand experience. In close collaboration with other communications teams, you will advance, align and make best of our resources for maximum impact across all channels.
In order to professionalize brand management and provide optimal support in meeting future requirements, we are looking to complement our Group Marketing & Communications team in Flamatt with a
Brand Manager / Graphic Designer (m/w)
What will you do?
- Design, plan, implement and monitor the Group branded assets in line with brand strategy
- Further develop brand principles and create guidelines to ensure consistent brand identity
- Advise divisions and external agencies on design issues and ensures flawless, on-form and on-time implementation
- Support the Group Communications, Division Marketing and Communications, and HR teams in implementing branded material
- Review assets developed in branding, ensure successive updating and evolution according to the needs of the marketing and communications team, with particular attention to synergies and brand consistency
- Lead the design of the annual company report and rebranding projects
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in graphic design (Dipl.-Des. (FH) or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in an agency and/or in-house
- Very good skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign), as well as MS-Office Suite; knowledge of video editing and Adobe After Effects
- Enthusiastic teamplayer with strong attention to detail while able to see the big picture
- Able to manage and communicate design projects with multiple stakeholders
- Oral and written German and English, with excellent fluency in one of the two
Why join us?
- Work for a successful Swiss company that is growing globally, where you will lead interesting and challenging projects with a high level of responsibility
- Collaborate with diverse and international colleagues from all around the world
- Attractive opportunities for training and career development, as well as flexible working arrangements
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to grow. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, collaborating with colleagues from all disciplines (from development to production to sales).
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete online application incl. a cover letter, CV as well as certificates/references and diplomas. Please note that incompletely submitted applications will not be considered. We thank you for your understanding.