we make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland which, thanks to many years of successful experience, has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client in Rotkeuz we are looking for a temporary position for 12 months with the option of extension
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
The Business Area Centralised & Point of Care Solutions establishes a new R&D team to develop the next generation of highly innovative and patient oriented Lab Hematology IVD systems for Central Lab solutions at site Rotkreuz.
We are looking for a lab technician with first experiences in working with biological material to assist our Hematology Team in the day-to-day tasks in the laboratory.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Support in the Biosafety level 2 (BSL-2) laboratory
• Running of test series with human samples and controls, performing daily routines
• Maintaining of the laboratory, laboratory analyzers and analytical instruments
• Tracking laboratory inventory (e.g supplies, specimens, raw materials, reagents)
• Support with sample logistics
• Close collaboration with scientists, engineers and hematology expert
• Support by conducting laboratory experiments and protocol testing with human samples on specific equipment (e.g. Hematology Analyzers)
• Independent execution and documentation of performed experiments
• Apprenticeship as lab technician (Chemistry, Biology, Medical diagnostics, Biomedical Analysis or similar) or a Bachelor in Life Sciences (*****)
• Min. 1 year experience in working with biological material and potentially infectious samples in a laboratory (*****)
• Very good spoken and written command of English is a must and good command of German is a plus (team language is English) (*****)
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) (***)
• Able to work in a fast developing environment
• You take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
Nice to haves:
• Technical affinity
• Good documentation skills
• Flexibility, ability to grasp quickly new topics, understand problems and work under pressure
• Good communication and team player skills, but also the ability to work independently
• Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team
• 08:00am – 12:00am and 13:00pm – 17:00pm (flexible working times)
Are you interested ?
Do not hesitate, send us your complete application documents via mail to
Mr. Amstad is also available for questions under the number 0844844040.
You can find more job offers on our Home Page !!!