Hapa AG is the world's leading provider of innovative printing solutions for packaging processes in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. As a steadily expanding Swiss company headquartered in Volketswil near Zurich with its own sales and service offices worldwide, Hapa AG is part of Coesia, a global group of innovation-driven industrial solutions companies headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
Complaint & Auditing Specialist
Quality Management at Hapa is working as a team and inside team we expect self-reliance and disciplined implementation. You shall support our team as a temporary replacement of a Complaint & Compliance specialist with legal, economics or quality background. You will report to Quality Manager.
You shall cover mainly topics related to complaints & compliance management. The position offers a challenging chance for young or already very experienced persons with different professions. You need not be an expert in all this topics and depending on your skills and experience you shall cover more or less the below stated tasks:
- Be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process (reporting, information, feedback).
- Manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales and establish and install preventive measures within the organization.
- Manage all improvements addressed in particular by customers or third parties to Hapa: initiation, monitoring, maintenance and coordination of the corrective measures of Hapa.
- Liaise with the internal departments on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
- Support continuous improvement agenda of engineering
- Responsible for writing reports and coordination of a corrective and preventive actions with internal and external responsible persons
- Processes customer requests with regards to Compliance & Regulatory issues at Hapa (GMP, FDA, EU-directives, Food-laws,…)
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and screen for new legal standards
- Create and maintain compliance declarations
- Collaborate with all departments at Hapa to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Process queries from project management, sales and customer queries regarding questionnaires, desktop audits, declarations and deliver responses to all stakeholders
- Support Coesia to establish and maintain standards and legal database and the database of all agreements including archiving
- Manage and support legal cases flow to Coesia Legal with: NDAs, CDAs, Exclusivity, Quality and Development Agreements and other legally binding documents
- Solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure Hapas full legal rights based on Coesia & IPS lawyers feedback
- Advise sales, services and procurement departments based on Coesia & IPS lawyers feedback
Knowledge and Information Management System
- Support knowledge management at Hapa through inputs from improvements, complaints or compliance cases or as a result from audits
- Support and maintain the integrated quality management system related to standards ISO 9000 and GMP for all premises of Hapa.
- Perform internal audits of processes and documentation thereof and process and support customer and supplier audits
- Good German and English language skills are a must (at least B2 in writing, reading and speaking).
- Higher education (University degree) in one of these fields: Legal, Economics, Engineering or Quality
- A position in a successful, fast-growing company
- A dynamic and ambitious environment with very diversified tasks
- The opportunity to create and build-up new processes
Ready to take-up a new challenge? Then please send your complete application dossier via
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon!
Hapa AG, Herr Massimo Lolli, Human Resources, Chriesbaumstrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil